Hemp Body Care
Hempseed Oil is pressed from the seeds of the industrial hemp plant. Currently defined as
Cannabis sativa varietals that contain <.3% THC. Nutrient dense, this oil is fragile, susceptible to
heat light and oxidation. It should not be heated at high temperatures and always stored
properly for freshness.
Hempseed oil is the foundational element of everything that we do at Cannabis
Basics since 1995 and this is why.
Hempseed Oil is:
- Rich in essential fatty acids Omega 6 and 3 in the perfect balance for optimal human cellular
performance, making it the optimal nutrition and moisture protection for the layers of the skin,
our largest organ
- It is a polyunsaturated fat with long molecule chains that enable it to penetrate the
epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous layers of the skin to deliver local therapy
- Closest to our own natural sebum production, which makes it easily absorbed
- Packed with Omega 3, which is great for firming skin and eliminating waste
- Rich in amino acids that help skin generate collagen production and elastin, prevents
wrinkles, helps skin retain moisture, reduces appearance of stretch marks and helps dry skin
- Rich in vitamins E, C and B6
- A rare source of stearidonic acid
We use only fresh, organically grown hempseed oil, sourced from Canada. Our hempseed oil is cold pressed without chemical or steam sterilization, leaving all of the healing and nourishing properties intact.
*Our Hemp Body Care line utilizes the best that Hempseed Oil has to offer.
We do not use hemp-derived CBD in this line.